How are work orders created?
Spotz wants to keep everyone in your organization on the same page, from the time the rental is booked up until the rental occurs. Part of the booking process is preparing for renters using your facilities. Renters may have special requests with their bookings including field lining, volleyball net set-up, or making sure the facility is unlocked prior to the rental. To ensure that everyone in your organization is aware of the renter's needs, Spotz is able to create work orders that are viewable for all and can be updated as progress is made.
Work orders are automatically created upon the creation of a booking or assignment. As soon as the work order is created, it will immediately populate to your organization's event list. All admins, approvers, editors, and maintenance members of your organization will have an opportunity to view and update the work orders.
How to view Work Orders?
- You can view your work orders by one of two ways. The first method would be by clicking Reports while on the dashboard. The other way to reach the work orders is by beginning on your organization's page, click Event List located on the left hand side column.
- The Event List contains details on all of your rentals and internal assignments. You can sort the items within the Event List by date range, facility, space type, and tags. If you are a larger organization that has separate maintenance teams for different facilities, you can sort the Event List by facility, and print out their weekly bookings to provide them with everything they need to prep for the upcoming week.
- On the right side underneath the Notes and Tasks column you can click on View Work Order to see additional details about that event.
- You are also able to print work orders to give to your maintenance team. To do so, click Print in the upper right hand corner.
- Upon selecting Print, a new tab will open allowing you to select your print options and finish printing. All notes sent from the renter or admin will be included in the printed work order.